Mindfulness for Brain Health.
Does your mental wellness journey need a jumpstart?
Find your spark in Mastermind’s evidence-based on-demand course! You’ll benefit from three modules of expert-led teachings, including All About Mindfulness, the Neuroscience Behind the Practice, and Solidifying Your Daily Mindful Habit.
This evidence-based course is even paired with a complementary meditation library to support your learning and growth. The 10+ practices have themes like reducing stress and anxiety and cultivating a positive mindset. Then, after you digest and enjoy the course material, you can even take a brief assessment to receive a customized Certificate of Completion!
Invest in yourself, and your brain health, by enrolling now (lifetime access included!).
Dorsey Standish is the CEO of Mastermind, a Dallas-based mental wellness firm. Dorsey is a mechanical engineer, neuroscientist, and wellness expert who brings evidence-based mindfulness and emotional intelligence to clients worldwide. Dorsey has led science-based mental wellness programs for hundreds of companies, including Staples, Toyota, and AMN Healthcare. Dorsey holds a master’s degree in Cognitive Neuroscience from University of Texas at Dallas and a bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Pennsylvania. Dorsey’s teachings draw on her training as a teacher of Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction through Brown University and deep experience on regular 7-day silent meditation retreats studying with our region’s top teachers.
If you've been curious about mindfulness and meditation or want to deepen your practice, I highly recommend Mastermind’s classes as approachable, informative ways to learn, practice, and implement mindfulness in daily life.
Your facilitation of mindful meditation was transformative for me.
I practice mindfulness with Mastermind to learn new ways to relax and be present, and to become more curious and creative.
- Three modules of expert-led mindfulness training, including All About Mindfulness & Meditation, the Neuroscience of Mindfulness, and Implementing a Regular Practice
- An accompanying mindful meditation library with a selection of evidence-based guided practices to jumpstart your brain health journey
- Comprehensive 20+-page workbook to support your learning and development, including basic mindfulness exercises, in-depth neuroscience learning, and journaling prompts
- Lifetime access to course content, including expert-led modules and guided meditations
- A personalized Certificate of Completion recognizing you as having taken Mindfulness for Brain Health (Provided after you complete all contents and submit a course assessment)